Easter Seals Project ACTION, 2009
Designed for fixed-route bus operators, this new training course will assist bus operators in their understanding of law and the basics of good customer service to passengers with disabilities.
This combo DVD/CD set is a training course for transit operators focusing on serving customers with disabilities. Designed for use as a one-hour facilitated or self-study course, it includes a training video, trainer materials, participant worksheet, and Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) materials.
- 07 Nov 2022Incorporating ride-sourcing services into paratransit for people with disabilities: Opportunities and barriers
- 07 Nov 2022Paratransit services for people with disabilities in the Seattle region during the COVID-19 pandemic: Lessons for recovery planning
- 07 Nov 2022Barriers and opportunities for paratransit users to adopt on-demand micro transit
- 07 Nov 2022Intelligent Paratransit
- 07 Nov 2022Hybrid scheduling methods for paratransit operations
- 07 Nov 2022On-demand microtransit and paratransit service using autonomous vehicles: Gaps and opportunities in accessibility policy
- 31 Oct 2022Transit Workforce Shortage
- 25 Oct 2022Serving People with Autism on Transportation
- 12 Oct 2022Microtransit Definitions, Trends, and Applications
- 12 Oct 2022Microtransit: On-Demand and Open to All