Employee handbooks (English/Spanish) available.
Coastal Training Technologies, 2008
Let this program help you meet the annual training requirement for any employee who can be reasonably expected to be exposed to blood or bodily fluid on the job and use it to prepare all employees to deal safely with this type of exposure. This will give all viewers a complete picture of the risks of exposure, the kinds of diseases potentially present in blood and bodily fluids and the best practices to implement in order to stay safe in the event of exposure.
- 07 Nov 2022Incorporating ride-sourcing services into paratransit for people with disabilities: Opportunities and barriers
- 07 Nov 2022Paratransit services for people with disabilities in the Seattle region during the COVID-19 pandemic: Lessons for recovery planning
- 07 Nov 2022Barriers and opportunities for paratransit users to adopt on-demand micro transit
- 07 Nov 2022Intelligent Paratransit
- 07 Nov 2022Hybrid scheduling methods for paratransit operations
- 07 Nov 2022On-demand microtransit and paratransit service using autonomous vehicles: Gaps and opportunities in accessibility policy
- 31 Oct 2022Transit Workforce Shortage
- 25 Oct 2022Serving People with Autism on Transportation
- 12 Oct 2022Microtransit Definitions, Trends, and Applications
- 12 Oct 2022Microtransit: On-Demand and Open to All