Employee handbooks (English/Spanish) available.
Coastal Training Technologies, 2008
Let this program help you meet the annual training requirement for any employee who can be reasonably expected to be exposed to blood or bodily fluid on the job and use it to prepare all employees to deal safely with this type of exposure. This will give all viewers a complete picture of the risks of exposure, the kinds of diseases potentially present in blood and bodily fluids and the best practices to implement in order to stay safe in the event of exposure.
- 01 Nov 2023Everyone can be a Leader
- 19 Oct 2023Never Surprise Them at the Podium – Building Relationships and Informing Decision Makers in Advance
- 19 Oct 2023Uncovering the Truth Bus Accident Investigation
- 06 Oct 2023University of Vermont. Get Moving: Careers in Transit
- 06 Oct 2023National Network for the Transportation Workforce has a National Transportation Career Pathways Initiative
- 06 Oct 2023Advancing Frontline Workforce Development Meeting: Synthesis
- 06 Oct 2023Attracting, Retaining, and Advancing Women in Transit
- 06 Oct 2023Applying Good Business Practices: Hiring, Training, and Evaluating Employees
- 21 Sep 2023FDOT, CUTR, and TWC Announce Bus Operator and Transit Technician Apprenticeship Academy
- 28 Jul 2023Report by Transit Center: People First