October 30, 2023 | 1:00 – 2:00pm (ET)
This webinar is hosted by the Florida Department of Transportation’s Florida Rural Transit Assistance Program (RTAP).
Leadership is an art, and the question has always been, “Are people born leaders, or can anyone become a leader?” The truth is that anyone can be a leader – all you need to do is develop the appropriate qualities and characteristics and most of all – believe in yourself. Many of history’s greatest leaders started life as very ordinary people; however, through passion and determination, they have become individuals that we all admire. This session will concentrate on traits that successful leaders possess and how to be an effective leader. You’ll learn how to improve your current leadership skills and about the key skills that will make you stand out in a crowd and be the one that others want to follow. Join us for a fun-filled session with interactive discussions on successful leadership traits. Download Handout
Please take a few moments to complete the evaluation.
- 01 Nov 2023Everyone can be a Leader
- 19 Oct 2023Never Surprise Them at the Podium – Building Relationships and Informing Decision Makers in Advance
- 19 Oct 2023Uncovering the Truth Bus Accident Investigation
- 06 Oct 2023University of Vermont. Get Moving: Careers in Transit
- 06 Oct 2023National Network for the Transportation Workforce has a National Transportation Career Pathways Initiative
- 06 Oct 2023Advancing Frontline Workforce Development Meeting: Synthesis
- 06 Oct 2023Attracting, Retaining, and Advancing Women in Transit
- 06 Oct 2023Applying Good Business Practices: Hiring, Training, and Evaluating Employees
- 21 Sep 2023FDOT, CUTR, and TWC Announce Bus Operator and Transit Technician Apprenticeship Academy
- 28 Jul 2023Report by Transit Center: People First