Recently, FTA’s Office of Transit Safety and Oversight hosted a panel discussion on human trafficking during the 2019 FTA Joint State Safety Oversight and Rail Transit Agency Workshop. Speakers included FTA, the A21 Campaign, Southwest Transit Association, and American Public Transportation Association.
Watch the full video for information, training, and other resources on human trafficking and to better understand its intersection with public transportation’s bus and rail systems, employees and riders. Please share with your colleagues and visit FTA’s Human Trafficking Awareness and Public Safety Initiative webpage to learn more.
- 01 Nov 2023Everyone can be a Leader
- 19 Oct 2023Never Surprise Them at the Podium – Building Relationships and Informing Decision Makers in Advance
- 19 Oct 2023Uncovering the Truth Bus Accident Investigation
- 06 Oct 2023University of Vermont. Get Moving: Careers in Transit
- 06 Oct 2023National Network for the Transportation Workforce has a National Transportation Career Pathways Initiative
- 06 Oct 2023Advancing Frontline Workforce Development Meeting: Synthesis
- 06 Oct 2023Attracting, Retaining, and Advancing Women in Transit
- 06 Oct 2023Applying Good Business Practices: Hiring, Training, and Evaluating Employees
- 21 Sep 2023FDOT, CUTR, and TWC Announce Bus Operator and Transit Technician Apprenticeship Academy
- 28 Jul 2023Report by Transit Center: People First