FTA has published Mental Health Resources to support transit industry workers during these challenging times. We encourage you to share these online resources widely with your networks. These resources will be updated weekly. Please share feedback to FTASafetyStakeholder@dot.gov.
FTA Mental Health Resources
Mental Health, Wellness and Self-Care: These resources can help transit stakeholders address mental health concerns and support self-care during the COVID-19 pandemic and in the wake of a traumatic or stressful event.
Suicide Prevention: These resources highlight free and confidential support for people in emotional distress and offer potential interventions for organizations.
Active Shooter Preparedness: These resources offer information to help transit stakeholders recognize indicators of potential workplace violence and understand actions to take when confronted by an active shooter.
- 07 Nov 2022Incorporating ride-sourcing services into paratransit for people with disabilities: Opportunities and barriers
- 07 Nov 2022Paratransit services for people with disabilities in the Seattle region during the COVID-19 pandemic: Lessons for recovery planning
- 07 Nov 2022Barriers and opportunities for paratransit users to adopt on-demand micro transit
- 07 Nov 2022Intelligent Paratransit
- 07 Nov 2022Hybrid scheduling methods for paratransit operations
- 07 Nov 2022On-demand microtransit and paratransit service using autonomous vehicles: Gaps and opportunities in accessibility policy
- 31 Oct 2022Transit Workforce Shortage
- 25 Oct 2022Serving People with Autism on Transportation
- 12 Oct 2022Microtransit Definitions, Trends, and Applications
- 12 Oct 2022Microtransit: On-Demand and Open to All