Thu, Oct 19, 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM (EDT)
This webinar is hosted by the Florida Department of Transportation’s Florida Rural Transit Assistance Program (RTAP).
Participants will hear valuable information about building and maintaining relationships with local stakeholders and decision makers before a “crisis” occurs, and communicating with them well in advance of presenting an action item at a public meeting.
Please take a few moments to complete the evaluation.
- 01 Nov 2023Everyone can be a Leader
- 19 Oct 2023Never Surprise Them at the Podium – Building Relationships and Informing Decision Makers in Advance
- 19 Oct 2023Uncovering the Truth Bus Accident Investigation
- 06 Oct 2023University of Vermont. Get Moving: Careers in Transit
- 06 Oct 2023National Network for the Transportation Workforce has a National Transportation Career Pathways Initiative
- 06 Oct 2023Advancing Frontline Workforce Development Meeting: Synthesis
- 06 Oct 2023Attracting, Retaining, and Advancing Women in Transit
- 06 Oct 2023Applying Good Business Practices: Hiring, Training, and Evaluating Employees
- 21 Sep 2023FDOT, CUTR, and TWC Announce Bus Operator and Transit Technician Apprenticeship Academy
- 28 Jul 2023Report by Transit Center: People First