The CD-ROM is included with the print version of the report and is also available for download from TRB’s website as an ISO image. Links to the ISO image and instructions for burning a CD-ROM from an ISO image are provided below. View Document
A Microsoft PowerPoint presentation that provides some background on the model and a worked example showing how to estimate ridership on a proposed rural intercity bus route is available for download. Download Document
Help on Burning an .ISO CD-ROM Image
CD-ROM Disclaimer – This software is offered as is, without warranty or promise of support of any kind either expressed or implied. Under no circumstance will the National Academy of Sciences or the Transportation Research Board (collectively “TRB’) be liable for any loss or damage caused by the installation or operation of this product. TRB makes no representation or warranty of any kind, expressed or implied, in fact or in law, including without limitation, the warranty of merchantability or the warranty of fitness for a particular purpose, and shall not in any case be liable for any consequential or special damages.
TRB’s Transit Cooperative Research Program (TCRP) Report 147: Toolkit for Estimating Demand for Rural Intercity Bus Services provides a sketch-planning guide and supporting CD-ROM–based tools that can be used to forecast demand for rural intercity bus services. The tools use several methods to estimate demand, and the report describes key considerations when estimating such demand.
- 07 Nov 2022Incorporating ride-sourcing services into paratransit for people with disabilities: Opportunities and barriers
- 07 Nov 2022Paratransit services for people with disabilities in the Seattle region during the COVID-19 pandemic: Lessons for recovery planning
- 07 Nov 2022Barriers and opportunities for paratransit users to adopt on-demand micro transit
- 07 Nov 2022Intelligent Paratransit
- 07 Nov 2022Hybrid scheduling methods for paratransit operations
- 07 Nov 2022On-demand microtransit and paratransit service using autonomous vehicles: Gaps and opportunities in accessibility policy
- 31 Oct 2022Transit Workforce Shortage
- 25 Oct 2022Serving People with Autism on Transportation
- 12 Oct 2022Microtransit Definitions, Trends, and Applications
- 12 Oct 2022Microtransit: On-Demand and Open to All