Tue, Oct 03, 1:00 PM – 2:30 PM (EDT)
This webinar is hosted by the Florida Department of Transportation’s Florida Rural Transit Assistance Program (RTAP).
Documentation is mandatory in the process of conducting a bus collision investigation. Accident reports are required by Federal and state laws and are crucial in lawsuit preparations. This session will address three main topics when conducting investigations including: the documentation of on-scene evidence, report writing, and witness statements. Download Handout
Please take a few moments to complete the evaluation.
- 01 Nov 2023Everyone can be a Leader
- 19 Oct 2023Never Surprise Them at the Podium – Building Relationships and Informing Decision Makers in Advance
- 19 Oct 2023Uncovering the Truth Bus Accident Investigation
- 06 Oct 2023University of Vermont. Get Moving: Careers in Transit
- 06 Oct 2023National Network for the Transportation Workforce has a National Transportation Career Pathways Initiative
- 06 Oct 2023Advancing Frontline Workforce Development Meeting: Synthesis
- 06 Oct 2023Attracting, Retaining, and Advancing Women in Transit
- 06 Oct 2023Applying Good Business Practices: Hiring, Training, and Evaluating Employees
- 21 Sep 2023FDOT, CUTR, and TWC Announce Bus Operator and Transit Technician Apprenticeship Academy
- 28 Jul 2023Report by Transit Center: People First