A “Gold Star” Moment to Share
As part of the RTAP community, we are interested in sharing your agency news, best practices, and success stories through our RTAP quarterly bulletin. We know every transit agency has numerous success stories, which may be beneficial to others, and we want you to share yours! You may not realize how innovative you truly are. We are looking for your “gold star” moments where an employee went above and beyond, where you exceeded customer expectations, training successes, or any other story that will highlight the great work being done throughout Florida’s rural transit community. As an example, transit agencies traditionally celebrate an operators years without an accident, but when we add ALL of the agency’s years without an accident, that’s a big number. How many cumulative operator years without an accident can your agency boast?
We plan to include at least one “gold star” moment in our RTAP quarterly newsletter and publish the list on the on this page. Submit your great moments to us by filling out the form below! We will feature you in one of our newsletters
Together we are stronger than one agency – let’s help each other improve.
Featured “Gold Star” Moments
- 21 Mar 2019Role of Public Transportation in a Natural Disaster State of Emergency Declaration
- 01 Feb 2019Understanding Ridership Trends in Transit
- 01 Jun 2018Problem Passengers: Managing Difficult Passengers & Situations
- 01 Jun 2018TCRP Synthesis 133: Administration of ADA Paratransit Eligibility Appeal Programs
- 01 Jun 2018TCRP Synthesis 135: ADA Paratransit Service Models
- 19 Dec 2017You Can Ride (CD Accompaniment)
- 26 Jul 2017ADA and the FTA: Improving Transit Access for People with Disabilities
- 01 Jun 2016TCRP Synthesis 119: Use of Taxis in Public Transportation for People with Disabilities and Older Adults
- 01 Jun 2016Violence in the Workplace: Prevention, Response and Recovery (CD included)
- 23 Mar 2016Guidebook for Recruiting, Developing, and Retaining Transit Managers for Fixed-Route Bus and Paratransit Systems