A “Gold Star” Moment to Share
As part of the RTAP community, we are interested in sharing your agency news, best practices, and success stories through our RTAP quarterly bulletin. We know every transit agency has numerous success stories, which may be beneficial to others, and we want you to share yours! You may not realize how innovative you truly are. We are looking for your “gold star” moments where an employee went above and beyond, where you exceeded customer expectations, training successes, or any other story that will highlight the great work being done throughout Florida’s rural transit community. As an example, transit agencies traditionally celebrate an operators years without an accident, but when we add ALL of the agency’s years without an accident, that’s a big number. How many cumulative operator years without an accident can your agency boast?
We plan to include at least one “gold star” moment in our RTAP quarterly newsletter and publish the list on the on this page. Submit your great moments to us by filling out the form below! We will feature you in one of our newsletters
Together we are stronger than one agency – let’s help each other improve.
Featured “Gold Star” Moments
- 15 Jun 2020FDOT Pre-Trip and Triennial Maintenance Review
- 09 Apr 2020Assisting Passengers with Alzheimer’s and Dementia
- 13 Dec 2019FTA Human Trafficking Panel Video
- 31 Oct 2019Best Practices Spotlight Article: Wheelchair Charging at Transit Stations and on the Bus
- 31 Oct 2019TCRP Report 210: Development of Transactional Data Specification for Demand-Responsive Transportation
- 25 Sep 2019TCRP Report 204: Partnerships Between Transit Agencies and Transportation Network Companies
- 24 Sep 2019Webinar: Lessons Learned From Lane Transit District’s Service Animal Pilot Program
- 14 Aug 2019TCRP Report 203: Dialysis Transportation: Intersection of Transportation and Healthcare
- 13 Aug 2019Health Impacts of Unlimited Access to Networked Transportation in Older Adults
- 17 Jun 2019June 5, 2019: Reasonable Modification to Policy and Practice