A “Gold Star” Moment to Share
As part of the RTAP community, we are interested in sharing your agency news, best practices, and success stories through our RTAP quarterly bulletin. We know every transit agency has numerous success stories, which may be beneficial to others, and we want you to share yours! You may not realize how innovative you truly are. We are looking for your “gold star” moments where an employee went above and beyond, where you exceeded customer expectations, training successes, or any other story that will highlight the great work being done throughout Florida’s rural transit community. As an example, transit agencies traditionally celebrate an operators years without an accident, but when we add ALL of the agency’s years without an accident, that’s a big number. How many cumulative operator years without an accident can your agency boast?
We plan to include at least one “gold star” moment in our RTAP quarterly newsletter and publish the list on the on this page. Submit your great moments to us by filling out the form below! We will feature you in one of our newsletters
Together we are stronger than one agency – let’s help each other improve.
Featured “Gold Star” Moments
- 21 Sep 2023FDOT, CUTR, and TWC Announce Bus Operator and Transit Technician Apprenticeship Academy
- 28 Jul 2023Report by Transit Center: People First
- 27 Jul 2023Transit Workforce Shortage Study
- 22 Jun 2023Hiring and Retention Strategies Whitepaper: A Perspective from Florida Transit Agencies
- 22 Jun 2023FDOT State Transit Strategy Report
- 07 Nov 2022Incorporating ride-sourcing services into paratransit for people with disabilities: Opportunities and barriers
- 07 Nov 2022Paratransit services for people with disabilities in the Seattle region during the COVID-19 pandemic: Lessons for recovery planning
- 07 Nov 2022Barriers and opportunities for paratransit users to adopt on-demand micro transit
- 07 Nov 2022Intelligent Paratransit
- 07 Nov 2022Hybrid scheduling methods for paratransit operations