A “Gold Star” Moment to Share
As part of the RTAP community, we are interested in sharing your agency news, best practices, and success stories through our RTAP quarterly bulletin. We know every transit agency has numerous success stories, which may be beneficial to others, and we want you to share yours! You may not realize how innovative you truly are. We are looking for your “gold star” moments where an employee went above and beyond, where you exceeded customer expectations, training successes, or any other story that will highlight the great work being done throughout Florida’s rural transit community. As an example, transit agencies traditionally celebrate an operators years without an accident, but when we add ALL of the agency’s years without an accident, that’s a big number. How many cumulative operator years without an accident can your agency boast?
We plan to include at least one “gold star” moment in our RTAP quarterly newsletter and publish the list on the on this page. Submit your great moments to us by filling out the form below! We will feature you in one of our newsletters
Together we are stronger than one agency – let’s help each other improve.
Featured “Gold Star” Moments
- 31 Oct 2019Best Practices Spotlight Article: Wheelchair Charging at Transit Stations and on the Bus
- 24 Sep 2019Webinar: Lessons Learned From Lane Transit District’s Service Animal Pilot Program
- 13 Aug 2019Health Impacts of Unlimited Access to Networked Transportation in Older Adults
- 17 Jun 2019June 5, 2019: Reasonable Modification to Policy and Practice
- 17 Jun 2019June 5, 2019: Lifts, Ramps, and Securements
- 14 May 2019Webinar: On-Ramps, Intersections, and Exit Routes: A Roadmap for Transit Agencies to Prevent and Disrupt Human Trafficking
- 16 Apr 2019TCRP Synthesis 142: Implementing the U.S. DOT Reasonable Modification Rule
- 28 Mar 2019TCRP Synthesis 141: Microtransit or General Public Demand–Response Transit Services: State of the Practice
- 21 Mar 2019Role of Public Transportation in a Natural Disaster State of Emergency Declaration
- 01 Feb 2019Understanding Ridership Trends in Transit